Whether you're looking for something to help you study for exams or reliable articles for a paper, we've got it.
Librarians are here to help you at any stage of your research process, whether you're choosing a topic, stuck in the middle or compiling your works cited page. We can help you:
- Identify the main concepts or keywords for your question.
- Search and explore the library collection to find resources about your topic.
- Search databases you can't access through Google to find articles and information.
- Critically evaluate the information sources you find.
- Connect you to the entire Library's vast collection of resources.
When you come to see us, it's helpful if you have a copy of your assignment.