Library Board Policy
The Library Board develops and approves the policies of West Vancouver Memorial Library.
Commonly consulted sections
- Intellectual Freedom 1.2
- Library Cards 4.1
- Code of Conduct for Persons on Library Premises 4.3
- Rules for Use of Group Space 4.4
- Rules for Borrowing Physical Materials 4.5
- Rules for Acceptable Use of Public Internet and Computers 4.6
- Display Space, Bulletin Boards And Space For Distribution Of Free Publications 5.2
- Collection Development 8.0
Library Operations Policy
Library operations policies are developed by Library staff and administered by the Director of Library Services.
Library Terms and Conditions of Use
Library terms and conditions of use are under the administration of the Director of Library Services.
2. Library Spaces and Sound Levels
3. Youth Department
4. Use of Public Computers
5. Donating Materials